Thursday, March 12, 2009

28 Disember 2009 Monday

I woke up several times during the night about 2.30am, 4.30am and 6.00am(the muslims started praying). At 7am, I got up and get ready. I take my food tray and cups and went to the dewan to have breakfast(two slices of bread with kaya, full-boiled egg, spicy mihun and teh tarik). The place where the staff served the food is infested with flys. The staff put a fly sticky trap. I can see fly all over the trap. At least 20 flys got trapped. I went back to dorm. I wash my clothes. Trainee only need to wash non-PLKN issue clothes such as your own T-shirt, underwears, and pants. At 10.30am, I went to the dewan to eat makan pagi(second breakfast)(fried smabal pastries. There is nothing much to do except eat and sleep on the first two days. I eat lunch(curry chicken, rice, prawn, bitter gourd) at 12.30pm. The food was terrible. The food look eatable is only the chicken and rice. I went back to dorm to rest until 4pm where they served tea time. Another batch of trainee arrived during lunch time which came from pahang and tengganu. Now there is about 26 people in my dorm. I ate dinner(rice, green vegetables, curry fish, fried-boiled egg) at 6.30pm. I went back to dorm to rest. The muslims were praying all night until 9pm. I went the bilik rehat for boy to watch TV. The reception of TV channel so terrible that only TV2 can see colour. But it is still very blur until I decide not to see the TV anymore. After that, we go to the dewan at 9pm. The trainer asked the trainee to arrange the seat according to company. It took us about an hour just to arrange the seat. When the seat is arranged, the trainer give some speech about rules in the camp. All boys must tug in their shirt. The shirt must have collar. Girls cannot wear pant or shirt which is too sexy. Trainee is required to wear clothes which cover chest down to the feet. Supper(cream cracker) is served at 10.30pm. I went back dorm and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment